WHAT DOES COMMERCIAL NATIONAL BANK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS?
The mobile application requests access to collect information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, contact lists, images, or other features you are enrolled in to enrich and simplify your own user experience and improve our services, as well as provide additional security to protect your account. The personal information we collect is limited to what is required to provide our products or services and to support legal and risk requirements.
It is important for you to understand that:
- Before granting access to this information, you will be prompted to give the application that permission.
- If you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline.
- If you later change your mind, those permissions can be updated in your device's settings.
Some examples of information your app will request access to collect are:
- Location - Your location is used to prevent fraudulent activity and to display locations near you.
- Contacts List - Allowing access lets you add contacts to use with features that allow you to send money via your mobile app. We will only add the contacts you choose, and that information will not be shared.
- Camera/Images - This app uses your camera to capture check images, take picture of receipts, scan ID, scan authorized QR codes and to conduct video chat.
Personal information collected from and about you online described in the Notice may be used for purposes such as:
- Personalizing your digital and mobile experience by enhancing our Sites and Mobile Apps organization and design and analyze data to create relevant alerts, products, or services.
- Detecting and preventing fraud, identity theft or other risks to you or to Commercial National Bank.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies.
- Allowing you to use features within our Sites and Mobile Apps when you grant us access to personal information from your device, such as contact lists or location; for example, when trying to locate an ATM.
- Providing notifications concerning events for which you have registered, enhancing products and services, and operating and expanding our business activity.
We retain personal information for a period of time as required by laws and regulations and the necessary business purposes. We securely delete personal information as soon as legally permitted. We may share the personal information we collect from and about you online with only certain Third-Party providers that have contracts with Commercial National Bank for Site and Mobile Apps to be only used in accordance with this Notice and Government Agencies as required by laws and regulations. Your personal information will not be shared or utilized through any social media platforms.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. In the event of a data breach, we provide timely notification, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may use third-party providers to process personal information for business purposes on our behalf. Third-party providers are contractually obligated to comply with our policies to protect information we share with them or they collect on our behalf.
We also recognize the importance of protecting children’s privacy. Our Sites and Mobile Apps are not marketed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our Sites and Mobile Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. The application information is retained in accordance with state
Please contact Commercial National Bank at 870-773-4561 regarding questions about the information included in this Mobile Privacy Disclosure or questions about this application.