Money loaned to an individual for personal, family, or household purposes. Establishes consumer credit that is granted for personal use.
- Unsecured (Signature Note)
- Personal Loan (Personal Spending, Title loans, Equipment, Furniture, Appliances, Student loans, etc.)
- Auto Loans (New and Used)
- Boat, RV, ATV, Campers, Trailers
- Personal Line of Credit
Loans made in Business' name for business purposes such as inventory, equipment, business acquistion, business growth or consolidation, operating capital and expenses, and manage cash flows.
- Business Line of Credit
- Business Related Purchases (Equipment, Inventory, etc.)
- Auto, Trucks, Heavy Equipment
- Land Acquisition (Raw land, Improved land, Farm land, Timber land, Investment property)
- Investment Properties (Rent houses, Duplex, Triplex, Multifamily, Apartments)
- Commercial Construction Loan
- Commercial Property Permanent/Improvement
- Business Acquisitions Loans
- Business Consolidation Loans